Parking Deals Australia Refund Policy – Applies to bookings made after 11/02/22
Cancellation Made Within
6 days prior to car park entry date
7-15 Days Prior car park entry date
50% of total purchase ex booking fee amount can be refunded
16-24 Days Prior to car park entry date
75% of total purchase ex booking fee amount can be refunded
25 or more Days Prior to car park entry date
80% of total purchase ex booking fee amount can be refunded
- To request a refund you must respond to your booking confirmation email or call our customer support to cancel
- If you don’t let Parking Deals Australia know in writing of a refund you may not receive a refund.
- Please note that refunds may take 5-10 business days to show up in an account.
- Refunds will not be given if you enter the car park and park.
- Service fee’s are not refundable
Refund Protection (Only if available for purchase)
- If you purchased refund protection in addition to your booking, your booking is fully refundable up until your check-in date
- To claim a refund, just let Parking Deals Australia know
- Parking Deals Australia Service fees are not refundable
- Service fees are a % off the total booking amount
- Services fees are charged for all online bookings
- Service fees support our Aussie customer support team and is a part of Parking Deals Australia’s business model
- Car parks may impose extra charges if the vehicle is over the normal 5m size limit. It is up to the car park to enforce this however Parking Deals Australia will mention this in car park information.
Parking Deals Australia Online Booking Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions are in relation to Airport, Cruise & Daily Parking Booked with Parking Deals Australia
Car Park Ownership
- If you overstay your parking you will be charged accordingly per calendar day.
- Upon access to the car park, you must follow the entry steps and park in parking type you booked.
- To ensure your access to the car park you must take your booking receipt to the car park reception.
- Please note that Parking Deals Australia does not own the car park or manage the car park. We are just an online booking portal for the car park and take a commission per booking as it is passed onto the company.
- Once you leave the Parking Deals Australia site, you are still our customer if you have booked parking and we will maintain our high standard of customer service to make your trip great, however, we are not responsible for the condition of the car park or your experience inside the car park.
- We are not liable for any damages to your vehicle or personal injury to the occupants of the vehicle. In the case of such an event, the car park owner is liable.
- We are not liable for any stolen goods for your car.
- You enter the car park at your own risk.
- You must adhere to the car parks T’s & C’s upon entry.
- We are not liable for any extra charges such as missed flights.
Shuttle Services (If offered)
- It is up to you to allow adequate time for entry to the car park to catch the shuttle bus.
- The car park will not be liable for you missing your flight due to your late arrival time.
- When you arrive back your must call the car park to request a shuttle
- Customer Privacy
- All online bookings are managed by Stripe payments and no credit card information is stored on Parking Deals Australia or shared with any third parties
- Your information will be shared with the car park owner and reception for check-in. You acknowledge this when inputting details.
- Upon payment, you agree to all car park and booking T’s & C’s